Today we provide some, mostly short, answers to anonymous questions about topics that can cause people to doubt their faith, or to disbelieve in God or the Bible.
- Why do we doubt our faith? Why is it hard for people to believe there is a God?
- Why are you no longer an atheist? Why do you believe in God?
- What about the big bang?
- Can one be a Christian without accepting a Young Earth Creation view? There are a great many sincere committed Christians who believe that macro-evolution is compatible with a Christian worldview, and a great many who believe it is not. How should we respond to such fundamental and important differences without harming the unity of the body of Christ, which is our primary witness to the world?
- How old is the Earth? Why do you believe the earth is young?
- Where does the Bible mention dinosaurs? Can we use instances of “dinosaurs” in the Bible to justify that the world isn’t “billions of years” old?
- What about carbon-dating, shouldn’t that disprove your religion?